Pages

samedi 19 mars 2011

Using Blogger

This should be an often-updated page.
  • Blogger's HTML is awful. 30 seconds after starting composing my first post, I switched to raw HTML. WordPress is so much better. Fortunately, Bloggers detects unclosed tags (very common when writing with neither colour syntaxing nor advanced text editor).
  • To justify a text
  • Blog know how looks like a good meta-Blogger site (Blogger blog on how to blog on Blogger). There I learnt how to justify a text (answer: no interface, edit the CSS).
  • I don't see any way to change a post to a page (in WordPress neither, but if you self-host it, you can access the database and change a small value). I may end up changing this post as well as the to-be-written Using English post as pages.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire