- Some services are unavailable.
- Impossible to transfert ownership of a document to an address outside of domain.
- Despite numerous transitions, somes services are still not available (Google Buzz and probably Google Health too).
(update 2011/03/31) No sorting by family name in Apps version of Google Contacts. Only default sorting (by first name) is available.
- Email recovery is not available (source). This is a minor annoyance, since an administrator can still use reset the password.
- dot-insensitivity does not work in Google Apps (
david.latapieis the same as
davi.dla.tap.iein Gmail; no so in Google Apps)
- Google personal may emulate Google Apps Standard.
- Inbound mail address: use an alias at your mail provider.
- Outbound mail address: Gmail may send as another address.
- Some handy things can't be completely emulated though.
- Sharing a document with the whole domain can't be done. A solution is to use address book (manual autocompletion doesn't work; only clicking on select in my contacts does).